Did you know that distilled white vinegar provides many safe, natural ways to protect your yard and garden?
You don’t need to use pesticides that potentially harm your health and the environment.
Apart from being cheaper, using distilled white vinegar will allow you to have a clear conscience.
You can :
1) Pour the vinegar on the undesired plant and you are done. This works even better on the weeds growing in the crevices of your paths. (Make sure you only pour this on undesired plants).
2) Chase away ants.
3) Feed the acid-loving plants such as azaleas, rhododendrons, hydrangeas and
gardenias. From time to time, mix one cup of vinegar in 4 liters of water.
4) Desinfect your garden furniture.
5) Kill slugs by spraying a mixture of 50% water and 50% distilled white vinegar.
6) Prevent squirrels from eating your tulips for example. Pour vinegar on cotton buds and leave them in a little plastic container with a hole in it.
Sofia Abdelkafi R.D Nutritionist