Before the doors of The Club close
don’t put on weight?
….and how can YOU become one of them?
- Have you noticed how certain individuals eat healthy but still seem to enjoy the food they love? How they feel great about themselves and their body?
- They seem to be part of an Elite Club that no one else knows how to get into.
- They seem to have won the genetic lottery!
- They’re admired or envied.
- They share pictures where you can see them enjoying a triple chocolate cake, they show up at a barbecue and eat their big burger and fries, they don’t say no to an extra glass of wine…. But somehow they are fit!
- People think they have some kind of a well-kept secret or that they just eat salads all day!
- How do they do this?
Do they eat healthy and reasonable portions most of the time?
Yes, but that’s not as easy as it sounds…
We take an average of 226 food decisions a day.... And that's a lot!
You can't rely on someone else to make all those decisions for you. You can't just follow a menu for the rest of your life. You have to understand the concepts to be able to think for yourself. And THAT is what THE CLUB is all about.
Implement long term healthy eating habits
Stay motivated all through your process of change
for the price of 1/2 a coffee/day
Master your nutrition AND get ongoing support.
- If you’re here, reading this, then congratulations!
- You’ve already raised your hand to say, ‘ I want to understand and respect my body’
- You’re not interested in feeling bad about what you eat anymore
- You’re not interested in following another restrictive diet.
- You’re not interested in following food trends.
- Because what you really want is to take care of yourself, to eat balanced.
- Maybe you’ve read a lot about healthy eating, and you think you already know a lot. But you’d love to have a plan to guide you one step at a time towards your goal. You’d love to have someone there for you to keep you motivated and to give you professional advice.
- You can have all the tools and help you need in one place--- wherever you are and whenever you want—but it won’t do one bit of good if you don’t have the courage to go out on a limb and take the next step.