7 Ways to Conquer the Stress of Healthy Eating, For Good The no-time-for-sleep scholar. The
The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION.
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, respond to a survey, register to the club, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, health issues, date of birth etc. . We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Websites unless they provide such information voluntarily. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- ORDER INFORMATION.
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
- BILLING INFORMATION.
4. Public Forums and ‘discussions’ sections.
- OTHER INFORMATION
In addition to the information noted a above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You.Additional information that doesn’t identify you personally. Answers to questions, your quiz results, and so on.
- From Your Activity.Information that we automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- From Cookies Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Websites.
- From Other Sources.We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
f. From referral Programs.
Through third-party referral program operators and others, we offer referral programs whereby referral websites can earn commissions through the referral of subscribers or other purchasers to our Website. To track the earning of such commissions, and to determine the effectiveness of the referral programs, the users who become subscribers to our Online Products or purchasers through such referral websites are tracked using technologies that do not include Personally Identifiable Information (such as cookies and/or action tags). Our program operators and the referral websites themselves can only access non-Personally Identifiable Information such as data relating to the number of impressions served, the number of transactions completed, and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers’ personal data.
If you choose to apply to be a referral website, we use the data you provide strictly for conducting business with you. We have entered into certain agreements with third-party program operators for the purpose of administering our referral programs. Should you become a referral website of ours through one of our third-party program operators, any information you provide to them is subject to their privacy policies.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Websites, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Websites. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any sheismynutritionist.com inc marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In general, we use the information collected on our Website and through our Online Products to help us understand who uses our Website and Online Products and how they are used, to personalize your experience (such as by providing you with information we think may be of interest to you), to assist you in using our Online Products, to improve our Website and Online Products, and for subscription billing purposes, if applicable.
If you become a registered user of our Website, we may use your information to send you a welcoming email that may confirm your user name. If you “opt-in” we may send you electronic newsletters, contact you about She is my nutritionist products, services, information and news that may be of interest to you, and provide you with targeted feedback. If you no longer desire to receive these communications, we will provide you with an option to change your preferences. In addition, if you identify yourself to us by sending us an email with questions or comments, we may use your information (including Personally Identifiable Information) to respond to your questions or comments, and we may file your questions or comments for future reference. We may also use the information collected to contact you about important service announcements and updates regarding our Website or Online Products or, if you are a subscriber, about your billing account status. You will not be able to opt-out from these service announcements and updates as they contain important information relevant to your use of our Website and/or our Online Products and are not promotional in nature.
In addition, if you become a registered user or subscribe to one of our Online Products, we may use your information to contact you by postal mail about sheismynutritionist.com inc. products, services, information and news that may be of interest to you, unless you notify us that you no longer desire to receive these communications.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process Orders; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Websites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- Sheismynutritionist inc will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your Orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information (excluding the Billing Information) with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, customers, and our products and services, we may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of sheismynutritionist.com inc or others.
Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
How to Contact Us